Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Birthday!

Today my husband turns 27!! He is the youngest of 3 boys and is 2 months younger than me, I like to remind him who his elder is : )

We both had to work, so I tried to find small ways to celebrate. I wrote on our bathroom mirror a little birthday note for him to read when he woke up. In his lunch I left a card and a little dessert (which didn't even get noticed because he went out to lunch). When he came home from work I had balloons and his gift waiting on the kitchen table.

His gift is a golfing cart, he puts his golf bag on it and then wheels it around instead of hanging it on his back. Dude's getting old if he is already wanting to preserve his back. But I love him anyways!

He wanted to make dinner together instead of going out...well that would have been fine if he knew that last night. We went to Menard's tonight to get some door handles for the basement (Jason finally got the stupid handle off!) and then went grocery shopping for our dinner, we had our list and were prepared. We waited in line to pay FOREVER! By the time we got home it would have been past 8 by the time we were eating.....so I made potstickers : ) and we'll make birthday dinner later this week. BUT we still have birthday treats for dessert. I stopped at a local bakery and got a small buffet of dessert to share.

Happy birthday love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment