Friday, August 9, 2013

1 month

I can't believe Ellie would be 1 month today. Ellie is our first so I really don't know what we're missing out on... But I know we are missing out. Missing Ellie. 
I still look at her pictures every time I sit in the living room. Most of the time I look at them and smile, thinking how cute she is, how small she is, how obsessed with her I am. 
I take watering her flowers as serious as I would feeding Ellie. I am disappointed when I come and they don't need to be watered. It's those little things that are the only things I can do for Ellie. Being  protective over her pictures, is like keeping a secret between my daughter and I. 
Happy 1 month birthday Ellie! 
I love you! 

Today is also one of my best friends wedding day! I get to stand beside her as she marries a wonderful man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment